What will I learn?
Did you know?
About this course
Are you interested in learning SugarCRM for Administrators? If you are aiming to obtain an in-depth knowledge of SugarCRM for Administrators then you have come to the right place. This course offers a practical guide to the core techniques in SugarCRM for Administrators. Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout. Each topic area is presented covering best practice, highlighted with examples, followed by short group exercises.
The courses content will take delegates from a beginner in SugarCRM for Administrators to mastering some of the most advanced topics. A complete list of contents is given on our website. This Training will get you up-to-speed with the latest tools and techniques in SugarCRM for Administrators and ensure that you have the confidence to both use and experiment within this increasingly important market.
On this SugarCRM for Administrators course you will interact with your tutor on a one-to one basis and receive tailored help to suit your learning needs .Our trainers have had years of industry practice and can offer course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
This short SugarCRM for Administrators training is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
Who should attend SugarCRM for Administrators training
This training is designed for people and organisations who want to get a better understanding of SugarCRM for Administrators tools and techniques available.It's best suited to individuals who have limited or no experience of SugarCRM for Administrators and are looking to fast-track their knowledge and skills.
Prerequisites for our SugarCRM for Administrators course
- You should have some basic experience of SugarCRM. Please see the list of topics in our beginners SugarCRM course here.
- A basic understanding of cron job (unix) or scheduled tasks (Windows) is recommended, but not mandatory.
- A basic understanding of POP or IMAP and SMTP or sendmail is recommended for the email settings segment, but not required
- Hands on tutoring from experienced SugarCRM for Administrators experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
Get more skilled
SugarCRM for Administrators