|Mon, 13 Jan 2020||Mon, Tue||10:00 - 17:00||2||£850.00||Reserve|
What will I learn?
Did you know?
About this course
Are you an administrator who wants to develop your knowledge and proficiency in Salesforce? If so, enrolling on our Salesforce for Administrators Course can be a great way to boost your knowledge and confidence in this area by learning the key techniques behind navigating Salesforce.
During the Salesforce for Administrators Course, delegates will be using a range of tools and resources to build their understanding of Salesforce as well as undertaking short group exercises. This will help students to master the beginner level techniques but also the more advanced level topics.
Our Salesforce for Administrators Training short-course will build on a students knowledge and get them up-to-date with the latest best practice they can bring to their own career or business.
During your Salesforce for Administrators training, you will interact with your tutor on a one-to one basis as they tailor the course to suit your goals.Our trainers are industry-experienced and can offer course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
This short Salesforce for Administrators training is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based so great for those looking to expand their knowledge in this field.
Who should attend Salesforce for Administrators training
This training is designed for people and organisations who want to get a better understanding of Salesforce for Administrators tools and techniques available.It's best suited to individuals who have limited or no experience of Salesforce for Administrators and are looking to fast-track their knowledge and skills.
Prerequisites for our Salesforce for Administrators course
- You should have some basic experience of Salesforce. Please see the list of topics in our beginners Salesforce course here.
- A basic understanding of cron job (unix) or scheduled tasks (Windows) is recommended, but not mandatory.
- A basic understanding of POP or IMAP and SMTP or sendmail is recommended for the email settings segment, but not required
- Hands on tutoring from experienced Salesforce for Administrators experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
Get more skilled
Salesforce for Administrators