What will I learn?
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Creating your Google Analytics Account
- Export Reports
- Real-Time reports
- Google Analytics Interface.
- Metrics Types
- Content Reports
- Traffic Sources
- Social Media Monitoring
- Visitors Analysis
- Campaign tracking for e-mail marketing
- Integration with other applications
- Measuring Online Success using E-commerce tracking
- Campaign ROI & Multi-Channel Funnels
Did you know?
About this course
Are you interested in learning Google Analytics? If you are aiming to obtain an in-depth knowledge of Google Analytics then you have come to the right place. This course offers a practical guide to the core techniques in Google Analytics. Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout. Each topic area is presented covering best practice, highlighted with examples, followed by short group exercises.
The courses content will take delegates from a beginner in Google Analytics to mastering some of the most advanced topics. A complete list of contents is given on our website. This Training will get you up-to-speed with the latest tools and techniques in Google Analytics and ensure that you have the confidence to both use and experiment within this increasingly important market.
On this Google Analytics course you will interact with your tutor on a one-to one basis and receive tailored help to suit your learning needs .Our trainers have had years of industry practice and can offer course times to suit your busy schedule, whether that be in the evening or on weekends.
This short Google Analytics training is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based. This training can be taken as a part-time evening course or even on the weekends.
Who should attend Google Analytics training
This training is designed for people and organisations who want to get a better understanding of Google Analytics tools and techniques available.It's best suited to individuals who have limited or no experience of Google Analytics and are looking to fast-track their knowledge and skills.
Prerequisites for our Google Analytics course
- Delegates will require an administrator level access to an active Google Analytics account. If you do not have an Analytics account, please contact us few days before your first class and we will help you create an account.
- You should have access to at least one website that you can use during the course for Google Analytics. Although we can provide you a test site during the course however this is not as useful as having a real time data from your own website.
- Hands on tutoring from experienced Google Analytics experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
Get more skilled